- Please tick which days you would like to book for your child/ren. As a centre we pay for activities in advance, therefore, PLEASE mark the correct days as there will be NO refund for booked sessions. In the case of illness your fees can be credited on presentation of a medical certificate. (The 48hr notice policy does not apply during Vacation Care)
- The centre reserves the right to exclude any child due to unsatisfactory behaviour that jeopardises the safety, well being and enjoyment of the other children at the centre.
- Please note that lunches which require boiling water e.g. instant noodles/microwave will not be served due to safety concerns.
- Each child MUST be SIGNED IN and OUT by a parent or guardian and a contact phone number must be recorded each day. If a parent or guardian do not sign their child/ren in they will be called back to do so.
- Please note that bookings for children who do not currently attend Warradale Primary School must be paid in full, in advance, before the booking can be confirmed.
- Please ensure that your child is provided with appropriate clothing and foot wear for the day’s activities.