In Term 2 we will be using Seesaw to share learning programs with students and families on a weekly basis.
Teachers have developed a single program that will guide both school and home learning for students.
Things you need to know:
- Students who continue to attend school will be taught according to the same program set for at-home learners.
- Class teachers will upload weekly learning programs to Seesaw by Thursday each week, for all students to access. If your child is attending school, this will be for your information only.
- All learning programs for Week 1 Term 2 will be uploaded to Seesaw by this Thursday 9 April.
- Hard copies of learning programs will be available for the following week’s learning from Friday 24 April. Families who don’t have access to Seesaw can collect copies from the front of the school.
- At this stage, our at-school timetable and class structures will remain consistent with Term 1 (including most specialist lessons).
- Leadership will support teachers to maintain contact with all students learning from home in Term 2.
Please note, our front office will be unattended from Good Friday until Thursday 23 April (will re-open last Friday of the school holidays). All staff have been directed to take a much needed break to focus on their own health and wellbeing and that of their families.
All enquiries regarding student learning during the school holidays must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
With kindest regards,