$8.53 million school upgrade
**Plans for our $8.53 million school upgrade released**
Initial concept plans for a $8.53 million upgrade to our school have been released.
Among the facility upgrades being considered are:
- construction of a new building providing a reception and administration hub
- construction of a new building providing a resource centre, general learning areas, serviced learning area and student amenities
- decking and canopies to support the use of the new buildings
- enlarging and resurfacing of the existing staff and visitor carpark on Keynes Ave
- landscaping works to complement the school frontage, new carpark and new buildings
- upgrades to site infrastructure, security and ICT
- replacement of bitumen
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
The infrastructure project will provide our students world-class learning facilities. For more information about the concept plans, visit the Department for Education website.